Imperial Bamboo company offers a fast delivery service for all our products for free inside the UK .
We also offering a Worldwide* delivery to all countries for more details you welcome to contact us .
The delivery policy is used in union with terms and conditions and payment policies. The policy is designed to give potential consumers an idea about delivery practices and policies. The terms and conditions of delivery are highlighted as follows:
- The customer is responsible for collecting the ordered product on the agreed delivery time and day. However, if the delivery time and day have not been firmly agreed upon, we will send a receipt notification, and the customer will be responsible for collecting the products from the decided place.
- The customer is responsible for maintaining and receiving delivery receipts. If the customer defaults on the delivery receipts, the company will not be responsible for the accidental damages incurred and the loss of goods after that.
- In case the ordered products are stored, the company shall be entitled to invoice after a week.
- It is agreed that we shall ship the ordered products. If the delivery instructions are not clear, we shall choose the delivery route and method based on our discretion.
- Operational disruptions, non-delivery by suppliers, operational hindrances, workers’ strikes, shortage of materials, and official control measures shall cause delivery delay and might lead to the postponed delivery date.
- If the delivery is delayed by more than a month, then both the customer and company are entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract, which has been impacted by any such disruption.
*The cost will be charge by country/distance.